Above is a "rough outline" of our vision for the future of RevAUlusion's projects to give an idea of what we are trying to accomplish. Our project vision is to create a safe, secure community for Autistic and Special Needs individuals and their families where they can receive programs and services, learn and grow, and prepare for living their lives to the fullest! Remember that all of these services & programs will be client-led and client-centered! Click on the links to the right of the picture for more information.
- Medical Pavilion where you can receive diagnosis, treatment and top-notch medical care
- Educational options from Pre-K to adult and beyond
- Special Needs Daycare Center for safe, quality care with a highly trained special needs care team
- Living quarters to practice skills learned living on your own, or in a group setting
- Long-term Care Center for those needing long-term care and specialized medical attention
- Community Center for celebrations and get-togethers
- An event and training center for community events and training programs
- An Administration & Security Building where programs, services and our security team can be housed
- .....and so much more!
So come on! Join the RevAUlusion!